Monday, August 9, 2010

Thinking...

So I have been doing some thinking about this whole apprenticeship and all, and I have come to the conclusion that I need to do a healthier option if my family is going to eat the bread I bake.  Don't get me wrong...I am glad I have 'The Bread Baker's Apprentice' but I think I am going to do my year long expedition through another book by Peter Reinhart...'Whole Grain Breads'.  I don't even have the book yet, but found one of the recipes online and so am starting with that one.  I read some GREAT reviews about this book, and I like the one I have, so I thought why not have another one of his books.  I will be finished with the first recipe tomorrow, so you will have to wait till then to see pictures of the process!

So here's to an apprenticeship of 'Whole Grain Breads'...I promise I will not change my mind again...but because this is my blog, I can do whatever I want ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment